Backblast: Whitten in the rain
PAX: @patrickdjohnson @tgarmington @silasgeorge @bencpt @bryan.e.thompson @ljordan627 @buchanan.jabbar @trevkeva @tcoop125
Intro and Disclaimers: Welcome to F3. F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. My name is Oompa Loompa and this is Clay Fortress. The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small mens workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership. I am not a professional so workout at your own risk and modify as necessary. We modify to avoid injury, not to avoid work.
The 5 Core Principles of F3 workouts are:
• Free of charge
• Open to all men
• Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
• Peer led in a rotating fashion
• Always end in a Circle of Trust. The F3 credo is: “Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found him”
10 SSH in cadence
10 Alabama prom dates
10 Spider-Man merkins
WMH into runners stretch
20 iron mikes (1 is 1)
Mosey over to the top of the pavilion. Bringing coupons and kettlebells. Drop them at the pavilion.
Whitten HERO WOD
• 22 Kettlebell/Coupon Swings
• 22 Box jumps
• 1 lap around park
• 22 Burpees
• 22 Kettlebell/coupon Squats
Mosey to tennis court parking lot peninsula.
• Broad jump to end of parking lot and mosey back to start (2x)
• Politician to end of parking lot mosey back
• Mosey to end of parking lot and super Mario back to start for time
• Count and Name-o-rama
Background: This beatdown was inspired by the Spring Hill “Tribute” AO where every Tuesday a fallen hero is honored by participating in a Hero WOD. The hero we remembered and honored today was Army Captain Daniel Whitten, 28, of Grines, IA. He was part of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan. On February 2nd, 2010, CPT Whitten’s vehicle was attacked by enemy forces with an improvised explosive device which detonated and killed him and another soldier. CPT Whitten is survived by his Wife, Parents and Sister.
• F3 Dads Sunday at 2:30 – TBD
• Florence Alabama AO launch next Saturday (F3 Huntsville)
• Prayed for the unspoken prayer requests
Moleskin: A lot of things compete for our attention in todays world, especially our phones. Take a moment this weekend to really be present with your families. Enjoy a conversation with your spouse or kids. See what happens when you put the phone away. I bet you’ll be surprised
Thank you for allowing me to lead today
Oompa out :lollipop: :chocolate_bar: :candy: